This site lists transcripts that were taken from plenary presentation and workshops conducted at the From Neurons to Neighborhoods community conferences. Featured are leading authorities in the field of psychological or emotional trauma as they give presentations that focus on identifying, preventing and healing emotional trauma in children and adults. Subjects include:
- somatic responses to PTSD
- changes in brain structure and function that describe emotional trauma and create relationship/developmental problems, learning and physical problems
- healing traumatized children
- preventing psychological/emotional trauma
- most presentations touch on issues that impair emotional intelligence.
Be advised that transcripts are not always audible and some words will be missing.
Pat Ogden, Ph.D. – Integrating Cognitive and Somatic Approaches (PowerPoint Presentation)